Thursday, March 02, 2006

Dutch lessons are indexed by Google. Polish lessons creation started.

Two things has happened today:
  • A person from Poland volunteered in creating lessons in Polish - I've sent the first portion of the polyglot dictionary file. That's very good for popularization of Polish and good for the site - the gravitational field of Internet Polyglot increases capturing more and more interest of serious language learners and enthusiasts.
  • Searching for the following criteria in Google "site:internetpolyglot.com inurl:nl" shows that the Dutch lessons that were created by Baggeroli have been already indexed by Google and now available for people who try to find Dutch lessons using Google search. Good job, Baggeroli!
  • Did I say two things. No, there are three things. It looks like I finished the next version of Internet Polyglot software with plenty of new changes including Google AdSense pilot program for lesson creators (do write me if you want to know what it is and make money from lesson creating) and I also added the newsletter.What's gonna happen when I deploy it? Well, I definitely need a QA team now :))

No comments: